SRS Stack is a video cloud solution that is lightweight, open-source, and based on Go, Reactjs, SRS, FFmpeg, WebRTC, etc.
Comparing SRS Stack and SRS, both offer media streaming capabilities at a similar level. However, SRS Stack provides a more powerful and feature-rich experience for end users, eliminating the need to write any code. Users can directly utilize SRS Stack for your media services needs.
|License||MIT||AGPL-3.0-or-later||SRS is licenced under MIT, SRS Stack is AGPL-3.0-or-later.|
|Live Streaming||Yes||Yes||Both support RTMP, HLS, and HTTP-FLV protocols.|
|WebRTC||Yes||Yes||WebRTC is supported by both.|
|Console||Enhanced||HTTP API||SRS Stack offers a more powerful console.|
|Authentication||Yes||HTTP Callback||SRS Stack has built-in authentication, while SRS uses callbacks.|
|DVR||Enhanced||File-based||SRS Stack supports DVR to file and cloud storage.|
|Forwarding||Enhanced||Basic||SRS Stack can forward to multiple platforms via various protocols.|
|Virtual Live||Yes||No||SRS Stack provides advanced virtual live streaming capabilities.|
|WordPress||Yes||No||SRS Stack offers a WordPress plugin and step-by-step guidelines.|
- Please choose the Ubuntu 20 system, as other systems may encounter some strange issues.
SRS Stack offers a Docker image, for usage instructions refer to the SRS Stack Docker.
For Ubuntu 20+, you can download the linux-srs_stack-en.tar.gz and install it.
Easily set up an SRS Stack with just one click. For more information, check out How to Establish a Video Streaming Service with a Single Click.
SRS Stack offers a BaoTa plugin, for usage instructions refer to the SRS Stack aaPanel Plugin.
Please read TencentCloud LightHouse: Deploy SRS to Tencent LightHouse.
- SRS Stack - How to Setup a Video Streaming Service by 1-Click
- SRS Stack - How to Secure SRS with Let's Encrypt by 1-Click
- SRS Stack - How to Publish Your SRS Livestream Through WordPress
- SRS Stack - How to Setup a Video Streaming Service with aaPanel
- SRS Stack - Ensuring Authentication in Live Streaming Publishing